Zing User Guide
- Do not roll the ZING magnetic base. Please lay the magnetic decals flat during storage as much as possible; ZING magnetic base and magnetic decals should not be rolled up for a prolonged period.
- The ZING magnetic base is not reusable. Hence once applied, do not peel off for adjustment as the self-adhesive backing will lose its effect. Please exercise caution when applying ZING magnetic base.
- Store your ZING magnetic decals and magnetic base in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Some whiteboard stains may occur over time and repeated use on the magnetic decals. It is strongly recommended to remove all whiteboard marker inks promptly and thoroughly after each use with a wet cloth.
- Starting with the top of the IKEA Duktig play kitchen, ensure the surface is clean and free of dust and dirt. Use a damp cloth to clean the surface and dry well before applying ZING magnetic base.
- Without peeling off the backing sheet, place the ZING magnetic base on your IKEA Duktig play kitchen and hold in position securely with masking tape (or an extra pair of hands!).
- To apply the magnetic base, do not peel off backing sheet completely. Carefully peel off ¼ of the backing sheet and ensure that no parts of the backing sheet remains on the adhesive area.
- Apply carefully in a uniform direction onto the IKEA Duktig play kitchen, smoothing out the surface slowly as you go to avoid any air bubbles.
- Continue peeling away the rest of the backing sheet while applying the base onto the kitchen slowly and carefully.
- Upon completion, apply light pressure evenly across the surface to remove any air bubbles and to ensure that the ZING magnetic base is properly attached.
- Remove any masking tape (if used) and repeat the same steps for the bottom magnetic base!
We'd love to see how you ZING-ed your IKEA Duktig play kitchen and all the precious play moments with your little ones! Please do share your images with us by tagging @shopvoilasg and #zingatplay, in order to receive a return voucher from us for your next purchase!
- ZING magnetic base is removable but not reusable - you will not be able to reapply the base due to loss of adhesion.
- Shopvoilasg cannot be held responsible for incorrect application of the ZING magnetic base.
- Once the backing sheet has been peeled off, we are unable to offer any exchange or return.
- Shopvoilasg is not responsible for any damage caused by the removal of ZING magnetic base in the future. Please exercise care and caution when removing the magnetic base from the IKEA Duktig play kitchen.