Reliable, rugged and ever-ready for adventure … great gumboots are the best companion that a little explorer can ask for. This gorgeous, waterproof range have been thoughtfully designed to provide an all-access ticket to freedom, magic and discovery. To support little explorers on their way, all boots come with an exclusive, reusable Wander + Wild backpack – perfect for carrying your adventure essentials.
We understand first-hand how tough kids can be on their equipment, so we’ve created the hardest-wearing, fit-like-a-glove boots we can imagine. All Wander + Wild products are carefully designed, hand-crafted and tested to withstand the longest of journeys and the deepest of puddles.
Each of our unisex, earth-inspired shades are complemented by a unique and exclusive Wander + Wild motif inside, printed on a natural cotton lining. With a classic aesthetic, our boots are made of a supremely soft natural rubber with all-terrain, non-slip soles. Soft twill tabs make getting boots on and off a breeze for little hands.
The honey gumboot is mustard yellow with a honey bee internal print.
• Flexible, natural rubber outer
• Cotton lining with unique icons and removable inner
• Boots are designed to sit around the lower-calf
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor wear and all weather types
• Waterproof tested
• Designed and tested in Australia
• Hard wearing, grippy tread on sole
• Twill tab for ease of pulling on
• Reusable, environmentally friendly backpack for storage
• Our gumboots are in US sizing and the measurements below are for the gumboot innersole.
• We recommend choosing the size for the biggest foot and adding 1-1.5cm when purchasing to allow for socks, growth and comfort.
** Please note: Due to the handmade nature of these natural rubber gumboots, they may have characteristic blemishes that reflect the imperfections of human endeavour, and which add to their unique authenticity. No two pairs will be identical. Please also remember that scruffing and general wear and tear are to be expected as your child explores the wild.